Long time reader, Mrs Trellis of North Wales, will remember the horrific travesty of a restaurant Serge et Co that tried their hardest to insult Daniel and me on our woeful visit there. For all those who think that ability and good work should be rewarded will be as delighted as I was to learn that Serge Burckel has given up and closed his restaurant. Well done the natives of Strasbourg for recognising quality (or rather lack of it in this case) and voting with their feet.
- David Strange on A real flyer
- Tom Blach on A real flyer
- David Strange on 2012 red Burgundy at Clark Foyster Wines, the best of the best
- David Strange on Drouhin Morey Clos Sorbe, have they always been this good?
- Richard on 2012 red Burgundy at Clark Foyster Wines, the best of the best
- Tom Blach on 2012 red Burgundy at Clark Foyster Wines, the best of the best
Gratified by Elitistreview?
Send me a gift or some much-needed fun tokens